Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wait, what just happened?

I just blacked out for a second and when I came to I looked at my computer screen to find that I had just entered myself in a 1/2 marathon. What? Why would I do that? Ah man. No refund. Fine.



So, I guess I'm running the Disneyland 1/2 marathon on August 31st. It's actually pretty cool. The course is set in and around Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, Angel's Stadum (it will never be Edison field), and the Honda Center. I get to run thru Sleeping Beauty's Castle and I will get to run the bases at Angel's Stadum!!!

Gotta run! (See.. see what I did there? I'm ending the post about running a marathon with "gotta run". Get it? It's not only indicating that I'm done with the post now, but also that I have to run because I've just signed up with... I'm an idiot. I know.)

You can click on the map below to view a larger version.

No comments: