Monday, November 3, 2008

BOO!!! Halloween Treats!

Here are a few of the Halloween treats I made this year. First up, roasted pumpkin seeds.
I got these seeds from this pumpkin.

Then I made puppy chow. I know you remember this stuff from when you were a kid. I cannot stop shoveling in this yummy Chex mixture sent from the Gods.
I found this recipe on the Chex website.
Now onto the good stuff... CUPCAKES!! I made chocolate cupcakes and pumpkin cupcakes. Here is an unfrosted chocolate cupcake.
Here are the chocolate cupcakes cooling whilst I make the yummy pumpkin cupcakes.Unfrosted pumpkin cupcake. Finally... the finished yummy spooky Halloween cupcakes!!

1 comment:

city said...

You have been one busy busy Halloween baker!! They all look so yummy! That puppy chow/Chex stuff is something I've never had before but it looks strangely tasty!