Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Since August?

I can't believe it's been since August that I've been here. So much has happened. I remodeled my house, got married, and am back and ready to cook and bake again!! I have a new kitchen with all new baking and cooking tools.

Are you as excited as I am?

Easter just passed and my husband (I just like saying that) and I were so sick, we missed it. Luckily I have an amazing set of parents that drove up to see us for a minute to drop off Easter cheer.

If you've been reading this blog for a very long time you know how much my husband (hehe) and I LOVE circus peanuts. Only my lovely Mother would make us a circus peanut carrot for our Easter basket.

Ok well, I'm not jumping back in totally head first. As you can see above, I have a lot of organizing to do in my beautiful new kitchen before I get cookin'. However, I am back and happy and married and have a ton of new cook books and bake books.

(Could use a grammar book, but this is blog is called Cupcake Goggles not Good Grammar Goggles.)

1 comment:

Dalyrimple December said...

I'm new at searching out Bloggers to follow and fairly new at my own Blogging "SingleMotherness" and I just have to say after reading your first page how adorable you are and Congratz!! I love that your parents brought you A Circus Peanut Carrot, the fact that they love you so much they go out of their way to be so detailed:)) And baking is so fun when you have someone to share it with in the Home!! Lovely kitchen keep baking!! Maybe one day you will have your own little Cupcake shop or delivery service:))